ASSOCIATED HOSTS' SITES
Our Site Selection department is led by Catherine Gulino, who has over 15 years of hotel sales experience both as a national sales manager and a meeting planner. Associated Hosts Site Selection Services are offered to you at no cost!
Associated Hosts will gather the group information and meeting specs from you, and then begin to search out viable hotel properties that meet the needs of your group.
Consider how using the Site Selection Services of Associated Hosts can save you time and money:
- You provide your meeting specs to us only once, rather than countless times to each of the hotel properties.
- Based on the initial guidelines you provide, we will make qualified recommendations on which properties are best suited for your program and which properties offer the best value.
- Associated Hosts will create and send out Requests for Proposals (RFP’s) to qualified hotels on your behalf, and then forward all the information to you on a comprehensive spreadsheet so you can compare all your options.
- Associated Hosts serves as the initial hotel contact. All proposals and contracts are issued to you and your organization. You and your company remain the hotel’s client and program operator.
- Associated Hosts will negotiate the contract on your behalf, including rates, concessions, meeting room fees, upgrades, resort fees, etc.
- Because of the volume of hotel business we generate and the relationships we have developed, we are able to secure rates and inclusions you may not be able to get on your own.
- Associated Hosts will arrange site inspections for hotels being considered. We will also attend the site inspection with you if desired.
In addition to these free services, Associated Hosts also offers complete Meeting Planning and Staffing services. Ask us!